Analog version of the desktop intercom system
To build a simulated deskaop itercom system,you need to purchase a simulated version of the deskaop intercom nd analog version ofthe phone or itercom. Themost important thing is to need a PBX.Connect all analog terminals to the simulated PBX.
The desktop intercom system has a VoIP version.
The most advanced communication system is currently built using lop networt to build an intercom system.We recommend the phone system that we constructed utilizing P PBX technology and a Sip server.The desitop intercom system employs a sip server and includes powerful media functions, a queue, monitoring, scheduling, and other features.
There are other color-customized versions available, as well as models without a keypad and with additional function buttons on request.
Telephone parts is produced by self-made , every parts like keypad could be customized.
1. With display, can display the outgoing number, call duration, etc.
2. Support 2 lines SIP, SIP 2.0 (RFC3261).
3. Audio Codes:G.729、G.723、G.711、G.722、G.726,etc.
4. 304 stainless steel material shell, high mechanical strength and strong impact resistance.
5. Gooseneck Mike, free hands when talking.
6. The circuit inside the telephone adopts the international universal double-sided integrated circuit, which has the advantages of accurate number, clear call and stable operation.
7. Self-made telephone spare part available.
8. CE, FCC, RoHS, ISO9001 compliant.
This Master station is applicable to the main control room of the command and dispatch system such as control room and dispatching room.
|Power Supply||12V (±15%) / 1A DC or PoE|
|LAN||10/100BASE-TX s Auto-MDIX, RJ-45|
|WAN||10/100BASE-TX s Auto-MDIX, RJ-45|
If you have any color request, let us know the Pantone color No.
85% spare parts are produced by our own factory and with matched test machines, we could confirm the function and standard directly.